Line Line
Nov
27
2010

Lithuanian Historian Accused of “Denying the Holocaust”

Print This Post Print This Post

By Thomas Kues

On 25 November 2010 the AFP news bureau reported the following:

A Lithuanian historian quit his civil service job Thursday after seven ambassadors from fellow European nations accused him of denying the Holocaust. Lithuania’s interior ministry said that Petras Stankeras, an independent historian who also held a middle-ranking post in its planning department, had left at his own request. Interior Minister Raimundas Palaitis said Stankeras’s views were personal.

‘Such interpretations have nothing in common with the position of the interior ministry with regard to the Jewish genocide,’ Palaitis said in a statement.

The announcement came a day after the ambassadors of Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden slammed an article by Stankeras in the mainstream weekly Veidas on the Nuremberg trials, where the victorious Allies tried top Nazi German officials after World War II. Stankeras wrote that the trials ‘provided a legal basis to the legend about the six million purportedly murdered Jews’. (Read more…)

Written by Thomas Kues in: Documentary Evidence,Genocide,Holocaust,IMT Nuremberg | Tags:
Nov
13
2010

UK Forensic Archeologist Sets Out To Refute Treblinka “Deniers”

Print This Post Print This Post

By Thomas Kues

At the website of the University of Birmingham we find the following presentation of a young forensic archeologist named Caroline Sturdy Colls [1]:

Caroline is part of a small specialist team in the UK who work in the area of forensic archaeology. Caroline has a strong stomach and she doesn’t mind getting muddy – which helps when she works with the British Police on ‘no body’ cases – apparently it’s not as glamorous as it appears on CSI or Waking the Dead!

Caroline was recently one of the very few people allowed inside the newly-discovered Egyptian tomb, KV63, in the Valley of the Kings and she’s currently working on a project to identify Holocaust victims buried in mass graves in Poland.

The holocaust mass graves which Ms. Colls is currently working at identifying are in fact those of the “pure extermination camp” of Treblinka II. This is made clear by a movie which can be downloaded at the same webpage. Below I provide a transcript of Ms. Sturdy Colls’ own narration (emphasis added): (Read more…)

Nov
06
2010

Update on the Theresienstadt Gas Chamber(s)

Print This Post Print This Post

By Thomas Kues

In a recent posting [1] I published a news item from Aufbau dated 6 July 1945. In this we read that the Germans had been constructing homicidal gas chambers at the Theresienstadt (Terezin) Ghetto, but that the plan to gas the remaining Jews in the ghetto had been thwarted in the last minute by the victorious Red Army. I concluded my presentation of this remarkably silly propaganda story by writing that “no one has ever since spoken of gas chambers in Theresienstadt”. In this, however, I was wrong. A correspondent has pointed out for me the following passage from British “Holocaust” historian Martin Gilbert’s book Holocaust Journey [2]: (Read more…)

Written by Thomas Kues in: Eye-witnesses,Gas Chambers | Tags: